Social Media apps and digital signage content for hotels and restaurants
Supercharging experiences in hospitality
Your business is all about providing first-rate experiences. The right digital signage content can engage your customers from the moment they walk in.
6 ways Seenspire creates memorable experiences at hotels and restaurants
- Show off your best reviews. Use your Social Media app as an on-site, curated version of your TripAdvisor or Yelp page. Your happy customers get a prominent stage to share their five-star experiences.
- Turn visitors into brand ambassadors by giving them an incentive to share their photos on social media using your signature hashtag.
- Answer frequently asked questions through your Social Media app. Use graphics, text or videos to address common inquiries like, “Where’s the pool?” “What entrée do you recommend?” “What time is check-out?”
- Make visitors in a new place feel at home. Update them when the bar opens. Give them the wifi log-in. Publish local news and weather.
- Encourage visitors to make the most of their trip. Your Social Media app can highlight events and activities nearby.
- Your hotel guests and restaurant patrons have a unique perspective. Ask for their ideas. Launch a hashtag campaign and contest seeking ideas on how to improve the experience. By displaying the campaign in a high-traffic area, you’ll increase your followers and send the message that customer service is a high priority.
News and inspiration
The latest insights and developments in social media marketing and digital signage content.
Five ways organisations can use digital signage to create informed and engaged workplace cultures
Feature update: Instagram Hashtag Feeds are back
Automated digital signage content for all market verticals.